When a Thermoboost is heated to 150°C in the oven for 30 minutes then placed in the base of a Thermobox, heat is slowly released into the food products. In field tests this doubled the length of time that a Thermobox can hold food at temperatures above 63°C. The Thermoboost is 1/4 gastronorm size.
- Designed for maintaining heat in boxes used for transporting food.
- Developed primarily for the Meals on Wheels and school dinner markets.
- Thermoboost and Thermoshield are the latest in a line of products developed specifically for keeping food that bit hotter during transport, in insulated hot food transport boxes and containers.
- Designed to fit Thermobox thermal boxes.
- Thermoboost and Thermoshield keep food that extra few degrees hotter which is often enough to allow completion of a meals on wheels round or a food delivery.
- Helps keep food at the correct temperature to stay within food safety guidelines during food transport.
Product measurements: 27cmx21cm
Discount applied when purchasing 6+ items.